Purim Passover FirstFruits Blowing Of Trumpets Day Of Atonement Feast Of Tabernacles Feast Of Dedication Hebrew Calendar 2022
Days of the Week (beginning sundown):
Genesis 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night, and the evening and morning were the first day.
Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be Lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years.
• 1st Day Sunday
• 2nd Day Monday
• 3rd Day Tuesday
• 4th Day Wednesday
• 5th Day Thursday
• 6th Day Friday (Sabbath begins at sundown)
• 7th Day Saturday (Sabbath ends at sundown)
Months of the Year: 2022/2023 (BEGINNING SUNDOWN OF GIVEN DATE)
• Month 1 (30 days): Mar 5th, 2022 – April 3rd, 2022 (1st New Month/Spring – Holy Day and first day of New Year) (i.e. Sundown 5th to Sundown 6th)
• Month 2 (30 days): Apr 4th, 2022 – May 3rd, 2022
• Month 3 (31 days): May 4th, 2022 – June 3rd, 2022
• Month 4 (30 days): Jun 4th, 2022 – July 3rd, 2022 (2nd New Month/Summer – Holy Day) (i.e. Sundown 4th to Sundown 5th)
• Month 5 (30 days): Jul 4th, 2022 – August 2nd, 2022
• Month 6 (31 days): Aug 3rd, 2022 – September 2nd, 2022
• Month 7 (30 days): Sept 3rd, 2022 – October 2nd, 2022 (3rd New Month/Fall – Holy Day) (i.e. Sundown 3rd to Sundown 4th)
• Month 8 (30 days): Oct 3rd, 2022 – November 1st, 2022
• Month 9 (31 days): Nov 2nd, 2022 – December 2nd, 2022
• Month 10 (30 days): Dec 3rd, 2022 – January 1st, 2023 (4th New Month/Winter- Holy Day) (i.e. Sundown 3rd to Sundown 4th)
• Month 11 (30 days): Jan 2nd, 2023 – Jan 31st, 2023
• Month 12 (31 days): Feb 1st, 2023 – March 3rd, 2023
Holy Days of the Year :2022/2023 (BEGINNING SUNDOWN OF GIVEN DATE)
• February 15th -February 16th, 2022: Purim (Esther 9:13-32) (i.e. Sundown 15th to Sundown 16th; Sundown 16th to Sundown 17th)
• March 5th, 2022: New Month Holy Day for Spring (Jubilees 6:22-38) (i.e. Sundown 5th to Sundown 6th)
• March 18th, 2022: Passover Communion Night
• March 19th, 2022: Passover (Leviticus 23:5) (i.e. Sundown 19th to Sundown 20th)
• March 19th-March 25th, 2022: Feast of unleavened bread (Leviticus 23: 9-14) (i.e. Sundown 19th to Sundown 220th) – (Sundown 25th to Sundown 26th)
• May 7th, 2022: First fruits/Feast of Weeks (Leviticus 23:15) (i.e. Sundown 7th to Sundown 8th)
• June 4th, 2022: New Month Holy Day for Summer (Jubilees 6:22-38) (i.e. Sundown 4th to Sundown 5th)
• September 3rd, 2022: New Month Holy Day for Fall (Jubilees 6:22-38) (i.e. Sundown 3rd to Sundown 4th)
• September 3rd, 2022: Blowing of Trumpets (Leviticus 23:23-25) (i.e. Sundown 3rd to Sundown 4th)
• September 12th, 2022: Day of Atonement (Leviticus 23:26-32) (i.e. Sundown 12th to Sundown 13th)
• September 17th-September 24th, 2022: First & Last date are Sabbaths: Feast of Tabernacles (Leviticus 23:33-44) (i.e. Sundown 17th to 18th is First Day ; Sundown 24th to 25th is Last Day)
• December 3rd, 2022: New Month Holy Day for Winter (Jubilees 6:22-38) (i.e. Sundown 3rd to Sundown 4th)
• November 26th – December 4th, 2022: Feast of Dedication (John 10:22, 1 Macc 4th chp) (i.e. Sundown 26th to Sundown 27th is First Day; Sundown December 3rd to 4th is Last Day)
* Purim (2nd Day Feast): February 14th Sundown – February 15th Sundown 2023 (2nd Day Feast: 1st Day: February 14th – 15th; 2nd Day: February 15th – 16th
Is this going to be updated for 2015?
Yes very soon.
How do you go about getting the dates each year? And is there any calendar that you can buy (like regular ones) that goes by the hebrew calendar?
Shalam! Please see below I did answered this question for all details. Thank you.
When is passover for us? I’m finding different dates. April 4th?
It’s on my site here under Holy Days.
Date: Passover: March 28th Sundown – April 3rd Sundown, 2015 (First Day observe as Sabbath: (i.e. Sundown 28th to Sundown 29th) -Last Day observe as Sabbath: (Sundown 3rd to Sundown 4th)
Ok. How are you arriving at these dates. We are using the gregorian calender now. What are you counting back to.
I do not follow the Gregorian because it’s off. I follow the Enoch calendar.
The Most High just didn’t give Moses the Torah, he was also given the Jubilee to resolve time according to Sabbaths. If you read Jubilee chapter 6 and start around verse 22 and onwards, you will find out the secrets of time was given from season to season. Just keep in mind where it stated “new moon” it’s translated as “new month”.
Now after reading this and getting the understanding, you will see that the Most High established 52 weeks in the Heavenly tables and that will make the entire year complete. So 52 Sabbaths make a complete yearly cycle according to the Heavenly tables.
Also you will read that Moses was commanded by the most High to tell Israel to follow 364 days and this will constitute a complete year. And if Israel do not comply, then everything will be off. This is why every year begins on a Sabbath-Friday sundown to Saturday sundown. This is why in the beginning the Most High did everything according to the Sabbath, in sevenths and told Moses to remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy, so we can remember the years also by counting 52 in one year. It was a Law given to us.
You have to get the moon out of the way completely and start dealing only with the 364 days cycle and remember it from Sabbath to Sabbath and then you will have all of your Holy Days right on time. The Most High told us not to follow the moon because it will disturb the seasons and come in from year to year 10 days too soon. This is why you have 6 months of the cycle with 30days and 6 months of the moon cycle with 29days, so this will disturb the 52 months or 364 day cycle according to the Bible.
This is why Israel should not follow the so-called Jewish calendar because it is the Babylonian, even their days and months are named after the Babylonian gods and deities. They are not following the 364 days ordained by Moses from the Most High.
All of this is documented in the Book of Jubilee chapter 6, the Secrets of Time and new moon is translated as new month.
I hope this help you to understand how I came up with the correct Holy Days.
Thankyou for this truth…
Shalom and happy Pesach, blessed.
thank u sister u have given good information may ahayah bahasham yashaya bless u shalam
Shalam! You are very welcome.
Thank you so much for this very important knowledge i can’t express how much happiness this has giving me…and like you, The Most High has put his loving touch in my heart to teach to our people old and young, who our God really is and we will be set free from THIS knowledge and follow The Most High’s laws that he has instructed us to do. Halleluyah!
Shalam! Thank you.
Shalam! Thank you for this information, it was helpful for me in 2015. Will you be posting the dates for 2016?
Shalam! Yes it is posted on my Blog, thank you.
But what are the holidays on each date? I would like to do the right things on each day
Shalam! Please use the tab above for the Holy Days Dates.
Brother Ahayah, do you have any scripture or documentation that proves that the year always starts on Sabbath Day?
Shalam!, Please try to get the book call Jubilees and it will show you how to calculate time/days the correct way.
Shalom to all of my brothers and sister coming into the knowledge of the Most High Ahayah. Thank you for the sharing of the Correct Information my brother. Shalom. Dirk.
Shalam! All Praises be to Ahayah Bahasham Yashiya Wa Rawach.
When will the 2017 calendar be published? Thawadah
Shalam! It is posted.
I was trying to find a website that I can learn paleo hebrew. If I can download phrases, greetings and common responses and questions that would be great. Is there any gender specific words or prefixes and or suffixes? Numbers, alphabet , and a vocabulary list ? Would there be a fee? It is worth it, it is very difficult to be on this walk , learning about hebrew culture with no language.
Esau’s time is coming to a close soon Israel , I’m just trying to get right.
Shalam, please visit my other site and it’s free at https://ahayahyashiyaphoenicianpaleohebrew.blogspot.com/p/home.html
Please go to by blog where I teach the ancient paleo Hebrew.
Sorry for earlier typos in my last message.
I also meant to include the video link https://vimeo.com/139103499